Firstbyte Business & Enterprise Modelling Method
This modelling method combines traditional structured methods with organisational modelling and UML analysis & design techniques to provide a seamless methodology for Enterprise, Business and Systems Analysis.
RaMM (Rapid Management Method)
The fast-track project management method from Firstbyte Consulting - a quick and simple
alternative to PRINCE and PRINCE 2.
- Scaleability for any size of project or programme of any industry sector, IT or non-IT
- Scaleability for any degree of project urgency - it is great both for emergencies and for providing early focus for large-scale, high-cost undertakings
RaMM Comprises Four Elements:-
- The Five Precepts are the five rules which underpin the successful operation of any project or programme
- The Forum is the programme or project board structure. It focuses on a simple set of specific project responsibilities
- The Four Objects are specifically defined project management aspects controlled by the Forum
- The Five Mechanisms are the project communication devices that the Forum uses to maintain a smooth operation